Friday 31 July 2015

rain

PR, drinks on the job, and some pretty pretty pastels.













The charger for my camera is lost somewhere in the depths of my unpacked uni stuff, so mediocre iPhone pictures will have to do for now - I'm getting too antsy to keep putting this blog on hold! I've been interning at a PR agency in London and it's been mad fun. I've always found PR interesting and it's definitely given me some super valuable experience and allowed me to curate a working wardrobe fit for office life! I spent Tuesday brainstorming strategic partnerships to rebrand a luxury jean company and it's all very exciting stuff....prosecco and Kisstory Fridays included....

My hair is still pink and I'm still very much loving it; the washed out bubblegum colour works well with pastel shades, especially the soft tones of these lilac and white chiffons. The velvet jacket is a treasured item of mine, shoulder pads and all, which I found in a market down in the Electric Ballroom one weekend. It's got a killer masculine fit and comes up slightly oversized on me, and was only a glorious tenner! 80s power dressing eat your heart out. Flatforms are still very much in style, and I've finally bitten the bullet and bought a pair even though I am frightfully clumsy and bound to break my neck running down the tube escalators at some point.

Jacket: vintage, sheer blouse: American Apparel, camisole: Topshop, jeans: Cheap Monday, shoes: Urban Outfitters


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're enjoying your internship. I really love your outfit here too, your blazer was such a bargain!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete