Sunday 2 August 2015

graduation!

Pink, pink, pink....and some Henry Holland claws. Featuring my dreamy brother (or so I'm told).














Recently my mum graduated from LSE with a fancy Law degree, making the rest of us look completely terrible (*cough* dropout *cough*), but obviously we were over the moon for her. This post features the clever lady herself, and my brother Daniel. My hair is at its pinkest here, after I sent my mum a photo the day before saying "SURPRISE IT'S PINK!!!!!!", but I think its intensity is nicely caged in by the simple black and white palette of my dress and shoes. My brother looks like he stepped out of GTA - this is not deliberate. Somebody nicked his sunglasses and left him with these ones which say "yeah I took care of Sergio and I'm on my way to Miami with the cash". 

Dress: French Connection, shoes: H&M. 

come say hi on tumblr or twitter!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment