Sunday 2 August 2015

yves

snuggly jumpers and black coffee for those dreaded mondays







This jumper is my faaaaaave thing right now, I still can't believe I got it! A vintage Yves Saint Laurent find on depop for a right bargain, and it fits like a beautiful oversized dream. I wore it with a striped long sleeve top and a pair of navy tailored trousers, but I'm afraid my first work day was way too busy to get any cheeky snaps in! Stripes and simple block colours are always a winning combo for something a wee bit sophisticated but still easygoing. I used to spend a lot of childhood days at this house and it feels strange to be back. I love old creaky Victoria terraced houses, with sooty outsides and endless character. I must have been about five years old when me and my brother carved our initials into that concrete. Now I'm running errands that include trying to find Michael Palin's contact details! Weird stuff.

Jumper: Yves Saint Laurent, top: New Look, trousers: Topshop, shoes: Dr Marten

tumblr & twitter xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment