Sunday 2 August 2015

dot2dot

a very long shopping day feat. too much polkadot and some good old oxfam














(Let's pretend I'm not posting old pics while I wait to have enough free time to do this properly, yeah?) The day I went pink!!!! No regrets just pure love for the bubblegum mermaid lifestyle. All credit for these gorgeous locks must go to the beloved Tasha (@tasher_spencer on instagram), who is one of few who knows how to battle my hair and come out with something wicked. The barrier is broken...which colour next......so many funky options at my fingertips!

tumblr & twitter & instagram xoxoxox



4 comments:

  1. Love your nails! The food looks amazing too.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing snaps, all looks yummy. Would love it if you could check out my newly launched Holiday Style Diary!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is just beautiful.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete